We have teamed up with Leasing Business Finance to bring you an easy, quick and affordable alternative to paying up front for the capital equipment you need. There are many benefits of leasing for businesses, with its flexibility, tax allowances and total equipment funding to name but a few.
- Flexible payment terms - Leasing enables you to get the latest technology without any major capital outlay. Payment terms can be for any period from 12 months to 5 years, paid monthly or quarterly to suit you budgets.
- Acquire now and pay over time - A lease will enable your company to purchase equipment now and pay for it over its useful working life.
- Get the right equipment - Paying on a lease and spreading the cost enables you to get the equipment you need to help your business develop rather than the equipment your current budgets can afford.
- Be tax efficient - Leasing is a very cost effective way of acquiring new equipment, all the repayments can be fully tax allowable reducing your corporation tax bill.
- Predictable costs - Rates are fixed throughout the period of the lease making it easier for you to plan and budget.
- Manage your cash- Strategic Leasing allows you to keep valuable capital free for more strategic uses within the business.
- Flexibility of plan - Throughout the term you have the flexibility to add or exchange equipment without necessarily increasing your monthly payment
- No effect on existing credit- Leasing with Leasing Business Finance won’t affect existing credit lines or bank facilities you already have.
- One payment for everything - Installation and warranties costs can be included in the lease so you only make one direct debit payment each month to cover everything.
At the end of the lease you have a number of options from retaining the equipment for payment of one indefinite rental, upgrading to new equipment, continue renting or even return the equipment if you no longer want to use it.
As you would expect from a specialist in ware washing with 20 years of experience and worldwide sourcing we have the answers for your site. So, why not test us out and arrange a site visit from one of our experts.
Call us today 0115 938 1939