3-2-1 Dishwasher Rental
3. Years full parts and labour warranty
2. Planned preventative maintenance visits
1 .Fixed monthly fee
Many businesses now choose to rent their commercial dishwashers, WHY?
- No upfront capital costs
- No repair bills
- Priority call outs
- Tax efficient - monthly rentals can be deducted as an operating expense
- Capital retained for other uses
- Preventative maintenance visits to retain equipment efficiency
- Replacement equipment
- No penalty upgrade
- Full installation service
- Easier budgeting - rental payments remain fixed throughout life of the agreement.
- No unexpected costs for the term of the rental
- The best / most efficient equipment - we only put the highest quality equipment out on rental
Rentals are particularly suited to high use environments or where the capital cost of equipment is high.
Commercial Dishwasher Leasing
There are times when buying commercial dishwashing equipment outright is not the most suitable option for a business. We have a range of customers who lease our commercial dishwashing equipment over a 3-5 year period. The advantages of leasing equipment are that you are supplied the latest equipment and a full maintenance contract to maintain parts and labour for the machines throughout the lease period.
It is often advantageous to businesses to lease their commercial dishwashing equipment rather than going to the expense of buying their own equipment. The main advantage, apart from the capital outlay, is that a business will have access to the very latest cleaning technology and state-of-the-art commercial dishwashing technology without having to set aside the capital that would be necessary to keep up with the latest commercial dishwashing equipment innovations.
A business’s operating budget can be used rather than its capital budget, thereby overcoming cash-flow concerns. We can usually offer a range of structured and tailored packages which will meet any budget requirements and satisfy the needs of any business. The fluctuations in interest rates are also avoided by leasing rather than buying commercial dishwashing solutions, as for the term of the contract the monthly lease will be fixed.
All leased equipment can, of course, be offset against tax, which is another big advantage of leasing. All types of commercial dishwashing equipment can be leased, and businesses can also lease all the fixtures and fittings. Sole traders as well as partnerships and limited companies can all benefit from leasing their commercial dishwashing equipment.
At the end of the lease period you will have the following options
- Retain ownership of the equipment for an additional payment of £150.00
- Continue to use the equipment on a lease for a lower monthly fee
- Return the equipment without penalty
- Upgrade to new equipment.
Find out more about our lease & rental options
To find out more about our lease & rental options please complete the enquiry form below.